IP TELEPHONY & UNIFIED COMMUNICATION
Unified Communication is a new technological architecture whereby communication tools are integrated so that business can manage all their communications in one entity instead of separately. In short unified communications bridges the gap between VoIP and other computer related communication technologies. Unified Communications also gives better control over important features like presence and single number reach.
As companies replace traditional telephony architectures with IP networks and consolidate their voice, data and video, they face new challenges and exceed traditional telephony service offerings. This convergence holds the promise of increased productivity and reduce costs for the enterprise, but only if environment operates reliably.
IP telephony systems provide a way for you to extend consistent communication service to all your employees, whether they are in main campus locations, at branch offices, working remotely, or are mobile with company offices expanding and relocating at a rapid pace, Horizon Track IP telephony and services can provide you with the solution to help keep all your employees connected in a unified manner. Using well trusted IP telephony products such as Cisco, Polycom and AVAYA are a key component of the unified communication solutions, which delivers the business benefits of a converged network to organizations of all sizes.
What Unified Communications encompasses?
– Unified messaging and multimedia services this includes voice communication in all its forms, voicemail, email, fax and other types of multimedia elements like pictures, animations, video etc.
– Real-time communications real-time systems involve getting immediate processing and response after input. Examples are conferencing, call screening, instant messaging paging etc.
– Data services this includes information delivery like web data, online services etc.
– Transaction this covers transaction made online, through the web or otherwise, like e-commerce, enterprise application, online banking etc.
How can Unified Communications be useful?
– Enterprises can considerably reduce costs incurred for accommodating workers, with all the implications, by allowing them to work from home, moreover, remote human resource can be tapped from at no increased cost and without the normal delays due to geographical distance.
– Web and video conferencing calls will allow for better interactivity and subsequently better productivity, thereby reducing the cost on travel and telecoms.
– You as a business will have registrations and fewer bills to worry about, as you might be having all your services from one single provider, and be reached through one single number.